Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Different Weekend

What a weekend it was. A path breaking one. After around 5-6 years, finally I found time to upgrade to post paid connection. Poor Hutch tried their hearts out and even died in the process but Vodafone turned out to be fortunate one:) The real credit goes to power cut on Saturday. All my three life lines Music, Television and Internet were down and I had to do something.

Sunday turned out to be day of colors. The painting bug finally became strong enough to make me & Ashish go out and buy brushes/poster colors. As expected Ashish did a good job and I did my first and probably last misadventure(Don't want to drive poor Hussain out of business who is already facing tough time). But I won't hesitate to publish my abstract piece of art for public view and attack. Please don't ask me what it is.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashish said...

Wheels are on track & already caught motion.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Can call me F.R.I.E.N.D said...

All of a sudden all are bitten by the paint Bug ;)

10:19 PM  
Blogger Vineet kumar said...

It's actually good ....

4:34 AM  
Blogger Bibhuti said...

Thanks butru. Tu mera real chela hai:)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home