Sunday, November 20, 2005

Life and Cricket

I always believed this world will be happier place to live in if people behave slightly rationally.We,most of the time behave selfishly without thinking about what the person infront of us will feel.Most of the problems won't arise at all if we place ourselves in the place of the opposite guy with whom we are dealing and think for a second how we would feel if we were in his place.Its easier said than done though and I wish from now Mr Andre Nel will do that.

I don't know what this average South African bowler thinks of himself.In the name of so called 'aggression' of fast bowlers,he behaves rudely with all the batsman around world.Yesterday he got the treatment of his own medicine and he was complaining.Oh boy,I loved that.Well done Gautam Gambhir.

Suddenly India seems to be a competetive unit and is playing well.Though I am not too much worried about Sachin's form,I would like to see him firing in next matches .This series is going to be close and seems to go to 5th ODI for the decider.

All the best Team India.

Bibhuti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home