Saturday, November 05, 2005

Midnight Blog

Its 00:57 AM and I am still not able to sleep.I don't mind though with today being sunday and it gave me a chance to blog in background of light instrumental themes of Subhas Ghai's movies.It has been a long weekend and the sometimes you get bored of doing nothing.I watched many movies in bits 'n' pieces on tv and 'Garam Masala' on theatre.Doing comedy is not easy and John Abraham should be the right person to tell that.May be he should take some lesson from Govinda.

Just got a warning for low battery for the laptop and looks like I should now go to sleep.Today should be a good day for me with the 5th ODI between India Vs Srilanka at Ahmedabad.Hopefully we win 5 in a row.All the best to me and team India.

Sound sleep to me!!

Cheers,
Bibhuti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home