Thursday, June 09, 2005

Calvin N Hobbes

I just love Calvin N Hobbes.Everybody is a Calvin,only thing is that most of them don't realise.Here are few of my favourite quotes.

"Do you hate being a girl? What's it like? Is it like being a bug?I imagine bugs and girls have a dim perception that nature played a cruel trick on them, but they lack the intelligence to comrehend the magnitude of it."-Calvin

"Susie, if you want to see your doll again, leave $100 in this envelope by the tree out front. Do not call the police. You cannot trace us. You cannot find us. Sincerely, Calvin."-Calvin

"When I grow up, I'm not going to read the newspaper and I'm not going to follow complex issues and I'm not going to vote. That way I can complain when the government doesn't represent me. Then, when everything goes down the tubes, I can say the system doesn't work and justify my further lack of participation."-Calvin

"As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway."-Calvin

"I don't need to compromise my principles, because they don't have the slightest bearing on what happens to me anyway."-Calvin

"True friends are hard to come by...I need more money."-Calvin

"What I like is when you're looking and thinking and looking and thinking... And suddenly you wake up."-Calvin

"I'd hate to have a kid like me."-Calvin

"What assurance do I have that your parenting isn't screwing me up?"-Calvin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home