Monday, June 06, 2005

Aise hi

Abhi abhi mujhe Amitabh Bachhan ka woh gana yaad aya..'Ek rahin Ir Ek rahin bir'.Aaj kal sab blogging karne lag gaye to humne socha chalo hum bhi try karte hain..

One thought came to my mind..Why the mundu we come to this earth..Well if you are wondering what's the meaning of 'mundu' then please aks the director of 'Jhankar Beats' and let me know.Between I just checked the dictionary after I wrote the last line and pleased to know that there was no entry.

So to continue with my thought,have we come on this earth to work or to earn money or to be in the rat race to beat someone?Though I don't go to temples and pray often ,I beleive in GOD and wonder why GOD allows people to suffer?Or its one way he makes sure that we remember who the real big BOSS is.

Enough for today and let me end this with this quote.

'Any task worth doing was worth doing yesterday'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home