Thursday, June 30, 2005

Movies & Music

Everybody seems to be in awe of Amitabh Bachhan..And I am no different.This man has not lost the charm a bit even after so many years.'Buntly N Bubly' is a bad movie but you just get your money back when you see the trademark dance steps of Big B and his facial expression.I am eagerly waiting for 'Sarkar' and I have huge expectation from this movie.The promos look really impressive and Big B is looking intimidating and authorative.I have a couple of movies pending to watch.I think I will like both 'Parineeta' and 'Paheli'.I like Vidhu Vinod Chopra's movies.Parinda,1942 A lovestory,Mission Kashmir,Munnabhai MBBS all are sensible movies.And I am sure Paineeta will be good one.Though I don't have any hope from Shahrukh Khan,I have faith in Amol Palekar.I am just not getting company and also the tickets in weekend to watch these movies.Anybody interested to give company?

Music is integral part of my life.I just can't do without music.I am sort of person who can't stay lonely.If I am not asleep I need something in background.It may be either friends or music or sports.Recently I am listening to 'Chanda ki Doli' by Sonu Nigam and 'Aadat' by the band 'Jal'.Sonu has done a fair job as music director and Jal is simply superb.I generally get obsessed with a particular album for some period of time and then switch to other.Music for me is not complete without the mention of 'Indian Ocean'.This band has given a new defintion to music with their earthy,free flowing,hypnotic music.

Bibhuti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home