Sunday, November 09, 2008

Two Weeks of Sundargarh

Two weeks just flew by and me back to Hyderabad today after vacation. It was nice to stay away from work and internet. Days were immersed in reading books ( As the crow flies, Papillon and Playing for Pizzas), watching cricket and sleeping. Evenings were mostly spent in playing cards with all the local controversial news(Special thanks to Chinu and Ritesh for their certification matrix of the Venusians) along with garam samosa and aloo chup. A tea session at by-pass mostly featuring news related to truck owners and some nonsense to cater to others like me was rounding up the day. And not to forget everybody's eternal favorite question. I bet you know what I mean.

Nothing much has changed since I started to stay out of Sundargarh i.e. from 1998. And I don't want anything to be changed, I like it this way..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home