Saturday, August 02, 2008

A New 'Me'

10 years is a long time. And I never had to take any tough decision during this period. I am the kind of person who flows with time. Not really proud of this fact and probably I have paid for that in few things. Anyway that's me. The following dialogue from movie 'Dus Kahaniyaan' defines me quite correctly.

"Main khud koi faisla nahin karta, har lamha jo mere liye faisla leke ata hai main usika sath ho jata hun."

Ragging period is something you hate when you face the music and love for rest of your life. When I remember those days I can't help but smile. Going to class in a long queue(Everyday it was tough to find a leader of the queue), formal dress and shoes, eyes on third button(You look up and a slap might land from somewhere on your face), clean shave and many more things.

So why am I talking about taking decision and ragging period? Well there is a small connect. After ragging period which was around 10 years back, I have gone clean shave again last Sunday, 27th July. You might be thinking what's the big deal? No big deal for many but for a guy like me which I described earlier, it's probably a significant change. I had a nice laugh looking at the mirror and hopefully it will give a smile to friends who are used to my earlier look:)



--Bibhuti

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Shiva said...

Good Move...Good Look...Keep this one!!!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Swarup said...

Loog maaze le rahe hain tumhare look ka ..i am happy that tere room main aaina nahin hai warna raat ko apna chehara dekh ke dar jatha tum;-))

4:25 AM  
Blogger Bibhuti said...

@Shiva
Thanks. It will stay like this.

@Swarup
Are bhai, aaine se to dushmani hai pehle se. Kambakht jhoota hai, kuch aur hi chehra dikhata hai hamesha. Aur baat rahi logon ki, to kuch to log kahenge:)

6:32 AM  
Blogger Sulakshan said...

Moonchae na hoon to bibhuti singh jaise :-)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Akash Fulzele said...

Sahi yad dilayi be ragging ke dino ki...many time lead that queue.....10 years..cant believe......tab to tuze muche bhi nahi thi
--Akash

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home