Thursday, July 17, 2008

10 Less Known Facts About Bibhuti

The phase between going to sleep and actually sleeping is very dangerous. If you are at peace with yourself and happy then that's the best time to relive the beautiful moments. And if you are troubled for some reason then that's the worst possible period. It won't let you sleep.

In one of the nights, I was not able to sleep and many things starting from childhood days to school days to college days were going in my mind. I thought of writing down some less known facts about me. Unfortunately nothing explosive but few must be new to my friends also.

1. I am very particular about spelling.

2. I don't like when people write sentence in uppercase.

3. The lowest mark I have ever scored in any exam is 3 out of 60(Mid-term for Microprocessor). When the professor decides to strike, he strikes hard. Fortunately I had most of the class in company in single digit. I did score 55 out of 80 in the main semester.

4. I have scored 100 only once in life. Maths(Class 7 board exam).

5. In the morning of exam day, I used to get up very early in morning(3 or 4 AM) and scan the whole syllabus once. Else it was giving me feeling that I have left something.

6. I never used to discuss the answers once out of the exam hall.

7. The only movie I have seen twice in theatre is 'Ajay'. It was not that the movie was so good but just situation.

8. I have the same ringtone since I started using cell around 5 years back.

9. I hate reality shows.

10. I go to sleep with music on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home