Saturday, July 29, 2006

Prince

Everyone in India knows this 5 year old boy 'Prince'.Thanks to the news channels who also must have made some money due to this episode.It was an unfortunate accident and good to see that the boy was rescued unhurt though after almost 2 days.The local government did its best to rescue the child and provide medical treatment.Everything is fine with me till now.

But I was amazed to hear that the government has announced an award of 2 lakhs to the child.May I know why?For falling into the hole?Hundreds of childs are starving,hundreds of farmers are commiting suicide,the goverment is not doing anything and they are announcing award for nothing.I have nothing against the child and 2 lakhs can improve the child's life a bit.But my complain is the policy of government which just wants to gather some public sympathy by doing so.And yesterday I saw that Prince is in Mumbai with the bolywood stars.I am really surprised what the heck is going on.Everyone just wants to be seen on tv.huh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home