Saturday, May 13, 2006

Cool Ones

Ø When I was born, I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.

Ø If you tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe, he'll believe you. But if you tell him a park bench has just been painted, he has to touch it to be sure.

Ø Join the army, see the world, meet interesting people, and kill them.

Ø Until I was 13, I thought my name was 'Shut Up.'

Ø I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Ø If at first you don't succeed.... Destroy all evidence that you ever tried.

Ø If you install a 50p fuse to protect a 5000rs equipment, the 5000rs equipment will blow in order to save the 50p fuse.

Ø Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but if you think again, neither does Milk.

Ø Irrespective of the direction of the wind, the smoke from the cigarette will always tend to go to the non-smoker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home